Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I've been noticing a disturbing trend for sometime. There is a popular exclusive, member only, adult meeting place with a certain "Old Hollywood" or "Prohibition" type flare. Very high society, a place to see and be seen. It's an adult sim, so the Linden Labs standard TOS rules of "no children" and "no age play" applies but I'm really concerned with what seems to be a popular trend of under age looking avatars. To me, it skirts "age play" a bit too uncomfortably.  What's worse is one of the owners tends to look like a teenage girl herself, most of the time.

So, in case anyone reading this is sensitive to age play subject mater, I suggest you leave my blog now.





Yes, she's wearing BRACES! 




Can someone explain looking like a teen avi and the Dragon-Lady nails? 









Yes, I think the previous two are the SL versions of the Olson Twins! 




Apparently teen crack whores are acceptable? 




Yes, I'm a little upset here. I paid, every member paid. We agreed to the rules and we attempt to police ourselves as well as the ownership hiring "officers" to maintain the status quo. Anyone visiting an adult sim knows the Linden Labs TOS rules regarding age play! 
Why the HELL this club not only allows these avatars that so clearly skate that very fine line without putting an end to it,..why one of the owners herself skates that same fine line, without regard for some of her patrons who may indeed be rather sensitive to such issues, is beyond me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment