Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome - Time to get your Big Girl Panties on...

Just a little warning, this blog is NOT for the faint of heart or those with thin skins.

I've been around SL a while and I've seen my share of "WTH?"s ad infinitum. 
Everything from bad skin to old shapes, mismatched outfits and the assortment of "ruth-ings." Now with mesh the fun gets even weirder. 
Most of my pics are from my shopping trips, some are from favorite hang-outs or where ever.  To be fair I will NOT be saying where I saw these maladies simply because I happen to like going to these places, a lot in fact.  Of course I also will not post the names of the avi's in question out of respect for privacy or to avoid embarrassment. I will do my best to blur identifying faces and backgrounds, again, for the reasons I've already stated.    
Please, also, if you happen to recognize yourself or someone you know, be respectful as I am attempting to do the same, and do NOT post the avatar's name.
I recognize that not all "bad avi's"
 1) Realize their avi's really are as bad as they appear,
 2) Even care.

Onto The First of many. 

This first pick I've entitled:  "Man of Steel"
Simply put if a man is wearing more metal than a steel mill its a good bet he rattles when he walks!
The irony of this was he actually attempted to pick me up. When I laid into him about his over abundance of steel and jewelery he actually tried to tell me I needed to "lower [my] boundaries."
I immediately let him know it wasn't my boundaries that would need lowering!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment